... Other Training
- In partnership with Target Training Aberdeen, Camphill developed and now present the first PDA (Professional Development Award) in Autism at SQA level 4 in the United Kingdom
- Presentations were made at the 2010 Annual Conference of the Scottish Institute for Residential Child Care on the Nature Nurture® Project and the St Andrew’s Project as examples of "high-quality services"
- In 2009 Camphill was highlighted at the Scottish Learning Festival as an example of good practice. A DVD was shown and a workshop on ‘Social Pedagogy in Practice’ held
- Two major national conferences were organised and hosted in 2010 by Camphill:
- ‘Living and working with children and young people who have suffered trauma’, led by Dr Bruce Perry
- ‘Autism: Sensory Perception and the Triad of Perspectives’, led by Dr Olga Bogdashina
- Camphill co-workers are regularly asked to present university courses and to run workshops in the UK. Furthermore, our senior co-workers are invited to lecture in South Africa, India, Lebanon, Russia, Israel, Pakistan and Botswana.